|Google Duo for Jio Phone|
About Google Duo for Jio phone:
Is possible to install Google Duo on Jio Phone?
Features of Google Duo for Jio phone:
- The Google Duo for Jio Phone has a simple interface so that anyone can make a video call without any hassle.
- Google Duo has a One-to-One video calling app so that you can make a video call with a simple tap.
- It provides one of the coolest features is knock knock. In that feature, you can see preview calls who getting calls from so that you can know the person before you attend the call.
- The Google Duo for Jio Phone is cross-platform so it’s available for all operating devices.
- It works rolls on end-to-end encryption. So the users did not need to worry about their privacy and security.
- The Google Duo for Jio Phone offers a video message feature. So you can send a video message when your friend does not attend your video call.
- You can make a video call with high quality even with low data and a weak signal.
How to download Google Duo on Jio Phone:
- In the menu section, you have loaded the browser app so you just click and open it.
- Then you type google.com on the search bar.
- After Google has opened, you need to search play store.
- The first result would be the official Play store website. Then open and download the apps that are supported on your Jio phone.
- If the installation button is not coming that means the app not supported on your jio phone.
How to install Google Duo for jio Phone:
- After download Playstore on your Jio phone then you can install Google Duo on your device.
- Now you can type Google Duo on search bar that you want to install a jio phone.
- The app will show on your screen and click it.
- Just click on the install button in the Play store of your jio phone.
- The app will start downloading and automatically installed Google duo on jio Phone.
- After installing Google Duo on your jio phone the app icon is shown on the home screen.
- Now you can click on that icon to open and enjoy the app features in your jio phone.